Your Debt Expert Solution
Debt Expert offers a new way to deal with your debts. Unlike other debt management companies, we offer Free advice and a choice of solutions with no continuing monthly charges or administration fees.
We are not funded by credit card companies or influenced by any other sponsorship when giving debt advice.
Our process is simple - choose an option to decide how much input you want in resolving your debt issues.
This can be either a simple question via Ask Debt Expert or more detailed information via the Debt Expert Help form - Income Maximisation.
If as a result of this free advice you choose to proceed with your Debt Expert Solution via Bankruptcy, Debt Relief Order, IVA or Debt Management Plan. Debt Expert can do this without the costly and on-going monthly fees to a Debt management company.
You can do this by selecting the following, paying a single up-front administration fee.
- Your Debt Expert Solution £75.00 - Click here to apply for Your Debt Expert Solution
- Completion of your financial statement.
- Your income maximised.
- Advice given as to the best solution to deal with your debts.
- A qualified debt advisor will complete the process for you and support you throughout the process to completion.
- Read the Debt Solutions tab to understand more about the solutions available to you.
- Debt Expert Solution PLUS £149.00 - Click here to apply for Debt Expert Solution PLUS
- All of the above plus:
- One to one budgeting course.
- Budgeting app.
- Demonstration video.
Once the initial crisis of your debts has been dealt with, we will then work through with you our budgeting course booklet with one to one sessions via face to face, telephone or live chat (depending on location). We will also support you to input your personalised budget into the Maap app and provide an online demonstration video, together with ongoing support to utilise these tools. Dealing with your debts is important but we believe that once these have been dealt with then your focus should be on budgeting for your life and learn the skills to maintain a budget to avoid future debt.